1. on10 Candles & Home Scents, $3.50 – $10 – Sephora features this great line, on10, that makes old-school looking candles in scents like Hersheyâ€™s Almond, Schweppes Ginger Ale, and 7-Up. My favorite is Hersheyâ€™s Chocolate, because duh.
2. Nyx Luscious Lip Palette – At only $7 for five colors, this is a truly great deal. The best part is there are eight different color palettes to choose from.
3. Crabtree & Evelyn Gardners Hand Therapy, $8 – Itâ€™s that time of year again and my hands are already starting to crack. I can personally attest to this cream – itâ€™s thick but not greasy and the shea butter scent is lovely but not overwhelming. Plus, I always think people who use Crabtree & Evelyn look rich.
4. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Headache Relief, $10 – Who doesnâ€™t need a little help in the headache department? Peppermint and geranium essential oils have proven to help relieve tension. Dab a bit of this on your temples and at the base of your neck and take a deep breath – customers love it. (P.S. You can give this to a dude!)
5. OPIâ€™s Glamour Game Polish, $8.50 – This soft metallic champagne polish looks great on all skin tones and is perfect for the holiday season.
Add a tiny bow or ribbon and youâ€™re all set!
What's Your Reaction?