Monica Vitti’s messy blond hair and smoldering stare melted many a heart in her day. The 60s starlet was an Italian film actress who was known on screen for both her coy sensuality as well as her comedic timing. Off screen, the triple-threat’s style was the perfect mix of tomboy and glamour girl – Â fur stole on the red carpet one day and a button down with a blazer the next.
Here are Â five steps to living the vintage vixen’s loungy Euro lifestyle…
1. “Easy Turbo Sound in a Trippy” Album, $44.95
2. Free People Printed Kimono, $128
3. Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Metal Orchestra, $24
4. Garibaldi//2 shots of Campari topped with orange juice.
5. NARS Belle Du Jour Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, $24