These six fashion editor approved essentials are sure to get you noticed this fashion week…
- Cool Outerwear: A/W fashion week falls in the beginning of February every year so it’s inevitable that outerwear will be a staple of your ensemble. Our fave for the past couple of seasons has been the tomboy-chicbomber also referred to as a varsity jacket. The best way to get noticed by the massive heard of street style photogs patrolling NYC during NYFW is by choosing one in a bold print. Floral or a black and white window pane print are our top picks.
- here do my paper write my paper plans for winter vacation essay levitra safe from india https://vabf.org/reading/writing-a-good-covering-letter/250/ insomnia problem solution essay https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/se-puede-fumar-marihuana-y-tomar-viagra/26/ cialis once a day 2.5 mg oral diflucan fluconazole viagra natural homem humber college essay flohsamenschalen mucofalk dosierung viagra harvard system essay writing https://approachusa.org/reflective/best-custom-essay-ghostwriting-services-au/25/ watch viagra efectos diabeticos consecuencias negativas del uso del viagra adverse reactions of cialis https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/nexium-health-problems/13/ riemann hypothesis for dummies gerneric augmentin overnight how did viagra come about source url source link business research paper thesis statement mise en scene essays get link click here doxycycline monohydrate 100mg for acne 2007 ap english language and composition essay dental school supplemental application essay see Wild Carryall: Whether you’re a blogger going from show to show or just a fashionable onlooker checking out the runway via Style.com, having a chic carryall in your closet is a must. All-over logo prints are everywhere for Spring. If incorporating them into a piece of clothing is too much, why not try an accessory? We like the MCM’s revamped backpack – they had a serious moment in the 90s hip hop scene. (Can’t you totally see Lil Kim rocking one?!) And, hey, IT IS Throwback Thursday, after all!
- Shades: When getting snapped avoid the curse of camera shyness while, ahem, covering up your unwanted eye circles with a kooky pair of sunnies. The weeklong cycle of parties, shows, and madness are bound to take their toll and when they do show ‘em who’s boss. Take charge with a wacky color or bold-shaped frame. Oversized Miu Miu cat eyes? Don’t mind if we do!
- Ankle Strap Heels: NYC is generally a walking city. When you’re traveling around the island during NYFW it’s cabs, cabs, cabs. And, the subway, sometimes – if we have to. If your main mode of transport for the week will bring you from cab to curb, wear your heels! Right now we are mega-obsessed with ankle-strap pumps. Splurge on a pair of Alexander Wang’s or steal these floral print statement-makers from Target for $29.99.
- Phone Charger: I mean, the whole point of going to NYFW is to brag about it on Instagram, right? Yeah, we thought so. With all the snapping you’ll be doing it’s a smart move or shall we say power play to suit ip your iPhone with an all-in-one case charger. Because, let’s be honest – having a dead battery in NOT CHIC.
- Crop Top: If you haven’t noticed, skin is in. Yes, even in winter! Show off those mid drifts in a transitionalwinter-to-spring boxy crop top. Feeling eccentric? Pair it with a matching bottom – cigarette pants or a full skirt – for a suit that is sure to get your on every street style blog this NYFW 2014. Maybe even ours?
What's Your Reaction?