Beauty Mark: NYFW Fall 2010 – The Bold and The (Naturally) Beautiful
Overall I was a bit underwhelmed, but there were some standouts:
* Purple, purple, purple – seen most notably at Carolina Herrera.
* Vamp lips – Proenza Schouler and Derek Lam rocked ‘em.
* Huge headbands and red lips – Donna Karan is always classic.
* Long, straight hair – absolutely everywhere!
* Updos spotted at Vera Wang while Oscar De La Renta channelled the 80s.
My verdict: Best Beauty goes to Michael Kors – he just understands women and what makes not only their bodies look good, but also their faces. I’m giving Worst Beauty to Erin Wasson x RVCA: from what I understand, no gal wants to walk around with one janky eyebrow.
What's Your Reaction?