The celebration takes place Friday, August 22 from 7:00pm to Midnight at Salvage One, located at 1840 W. Hubbard, and is open to all subscribers of GOOD magazine age 21 and older. For non-subscribers, the price of admission is $20, all of which is directed to one of GOOD’s 12 nonprofit partners and adds you to GOOD’s subscription base. Party-goers must RSVP by visiting: http://www.goodmagazine.com/events/chicago or can subscribe at the door.
– Live Musical Performances by: Flosstradamus, Hollywood Holt and Willy Joy
– Bicycle Valet: Ride your bike to the event and a bike valet, provided by The Chicagoland Bicycle Federation, will park it and keep it safe while you enjoy the party
– Silk-screening:Hope Equity brings you free bamboo t-shirts and a live silk-screening station to send you off in style in case you lose your top in the Virgin RE*Generation strip2clothe.com video capture booth;
– Design Competition: Share your design ideas using salvaged goods with Salvage One and you could win the chance to have your design produced and sold on their website
– Striking a Pose: Looking to capture a memory from the “Choose GOOD Party?” Stop by the photo booth and pose for a strip of candid shots that can be accessed post-party at: http://www.goodphotobooth.com
– Food and Drinks: La Cense beef will sample delicious bites of grass fed beef; The Bleeding Heart Bakery will be manning a build-your-own organic cupcake station; The Balanced Kitchen will be selling organic gluten-free vegan cuisine and other local restaurants will be in attendance throughout the evening