Links: R.I.P SARS, PBR: Official Drink of the Recession, and the 40 Year Old Virgin Celebrates 50
- Anyone miss Nick Lachey? I sure don’t. SARS? A little. (Buzzfeed)
- Hipsters’ mass consumption of PBR leads to economic boom. (CNN)
- “Generation Y (25- to 31-year-olds) doesn’t like to be patronized. You can’t force guerrilla marketing onto a product that doesn’t appeal to them any more than you can give yourself a nickname.” (UPI)
- The easiest way to get drunk is to watch Jersey Shore and drink every time any of these are said: “kiss with the tongue”, boyfriend, guido, “hooked up” OR when you see: a french tip or snookie eating a pickle. (MTV)
- Nate Archibald is one of the most boting people on the planet. Chace Crawford on the other hand is one of the hottest. (Coco Perez)
- Where else in your life will you see Norm Peterson, Egon, and Michael Scott in one room? (Time Out)
What's Your Reaction?